Welcome to TEAM OREGON eRider™
The eRider™ Basic and eRider™ Intermediate courses are approved and meet Oregon’s mandatory training requirements. The online classroom is highly interactive and takes 4-6 hours to complete.
- Register for an eRider™ Basic or Intermediate course through the TEAM OREGON website.
- After you register, use the link provided in your confirmation to set up a user name, password and eRider™ profile.
- You must complete the first two chapters of the online classroom (riding gear and motorcycle controls) before your first riding (range) session. Students who have not completed Chapters 1 and 2 may be dismissed from class.
- It is strongly recommended that you also complete Chapters 3 and 4 before your first riding session.
- Once you have successfully completed all classroom and range sessions, TEAM OREGON will issue your completion card.
- Operating System
Windows XP SP3 or above
Mac OS 10.5 or above
iOS 6 or above
Android OS 4.0 or above
Internet Explorer 9 or above
Firefox 15 or above
Safari 6 or above
Safari for iOS
Chrome for Android
- Internet Connection
1 Mbps service or greater
- Display Resolution
1440x900 or greater recommended
1024x768 or greater required
May require scrolling or zooming
- Other Features
Headphones or speakers
Download full system requirements